Community focussed projects, another aspect of the World Ecitizens philosophy, can be found in the MirandaNet Archive:
Community Cohesion Projects
1. Healthy Eating – the production of healthy eating recipes, for and by people with learning disabilities, using visual learning techniques. Commissioned by NHS Kingston. (Published by the “Journal of Assistive Technologies, Volume 3, Issue 1 March 2009)
2. Keeping Safe – a DVD created for and by people with learning disabilities about personal safety. Commissioned by NHS Kingston. (Published by “Journal of Assistive Technologies, Volume 4, Issue 2, June 2010) This is currently being redeveloped, using Scratch 3.
3. Creating and using Interactive Whiteboard Games – commissioned by Lambeth College
4. Acquired Brain Injury – commissioned by Kingston Social Services
5. International Links Paper given at the RITWIT Conference, Cambridge, 2009. Teaching English, using an interactive whiteboard to Taiwanese students, online.
Other community projects by Rob Ellis